HUOM!!! Uudet foorumille rekisteröityvät käyttäjät tai vanhat jotka jostain syystä tarvitsevat tunnusten uudelleenaktivoinnin (esim. joidenkin profiilitietojen muutoksen johdosta).

Toistaiseksi palvelimen viestit ainakaan gmail-osoitteisiin eivät mene läpi, joten rekisteröinnin yhteydessä lähetettävä tunnusten aktivointiviesti ei koskaan saavu perille. Tällaisessa tilanteissa ole yhteydessä sähköpostitse info@subaruclubfinland.net niin katsotaan tunnusten aktivointi kuntoon.

Lisäksi uusien clubin jäseniksi liittyvien maksu kattaa myös vuoden 2024.

Timing Belt replacement Jyvaskyla

Imusarja, moottori, pakoputkisto, vaihteisto jne. liittyen bensiinimoottorisiin malleihin
dato1200

Timing Belt replacement Jyvaskyla

ViestiKirjoittaja dato1200 » 27 Helmi 2015, 14:31

Hey Im dude to replace the Timing belt on a forester 2007. I was wondering anyone could recommend work shops in Jyvaskyla to do this Job. Or in Finland.

cheers Daniel

jtuomain

Re: Timing Belt replacement Jyvaskyla

ViestiKirjoittaja jtuomain » 27 Helmi 2015, 16:24

http://www.subtech.fi/ in Jämsä, a bit over 50km from Jyväskylä.
Subaru Impreza WRX STI 2006 "Club"

Silent_alarm
Viesti:

ViestiKirjoittaja Silent_alarm » 08 Maalis 2015, 00:17

jtuomain kirjoitti:http://www.subtech.fi/ in Jämsä, a bit over 50km from Jyväskylä.

Subtech comes highly recommended at that area :thumbsup:

TBH it's so simple procedure that even Laakkonen could... or never mind. They couldn't...

They have even gotten a meme considering their used car sale and service. And yes, they tend to go the cheap way and end up going the pricyest way for both them and the customers.

Kuva

But that being said, there is one guy at Laakkonen in Jyväskylä who i know is really golden with finding parts and stuff. He's called Mika Oravuo. Really bright and reasonable fella.

If you plan to use OEM stuff and buying it over the counter top, don't bother. Get Gates timing belt kit from eBay and you'll save hundreds if you're lucky. I got Gates Racing kit and still saved some serious money, not to mention it's really strong and mechanics said it was a breeze to install, as easy as OEM. If you come to Tampere, i'd recommend Levonranta.
IG @behindthesteeringwheel
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEosqFAhQJnXxwxv6ZuHQZQ
-99 Subaru Impreza STi Type RA V-Limited
-86 Subaru Leone 1.8 4WD Turbo High Roof Wagon
-86 Subaru Leone 1.8 4WD Turbo High Roof Wagon

Jyrdäri

ViestiKirjoittaja Jyrdäri » 08 Maalis 2015, 09:35

A small one, official Subaru service in Keuruu and is 45 km from Jyväskylä to west, "Keuruun Auto" can also.

My engine was overhauled there as a warranty repair during my " MY09 bearing glitch". All works fine.
------
Subaru Impreza TD Sport MY09

dato1200

ViestiKirjoittaja dato1200 » 12 Maalis 2015, 21:53

Yeah thanks for the information going through subtech in Jamsa The price is 650e and Laakkonen price is 950e both using the same parts and should take about 30mins todo . So a massive price difference. I don't might paying for the work do get done but getting ripped off is another thing.

jtuomain

ViestiKirjoittaja jtuomain » 13 Maalis 2015, 06:50

dato1200 kirjoitti:Yeah thanks for the information going through subtech in Jamsa The price is 650e and Laakkonen price is 950e both using the same parts and should take about 30mins todo . So a massive price difference. I don't might paying for the work do get done but getting ripped off is another thing.

Certainly not done in half an hour, will take several. A full timing belt replacement service includes not only replacing the timing belt itself but idler pulleys and tensioners (also for accessory and power steering), and the water pump as well.
Subaru Impreza WRX STI 2006 "Club"

Jond

ViestiKirjoittaja Jond » 15 Maalis 2015, 17:26

jtuomain kirjoitti:Certainly not done in half an hour, will take several. A full timing belt replacement service includes not only replacing the timing belt itself but idler pulleys and tensioners (also for accessory and power steering), and the water pump as well.

I replaced timing belt to my 2008 Legacy 2,5i yesterday. Took only two hours in my own garage without special tools and was the first time for me (including accessory belts and spark plugs). So the half an hour is possible for subtech if they only change the timing belt. Also they don't replace the water pump in the first 105tkm timing belt change (that's what they said to me in Vauhti-vaunu Lappeenranta). The parts would have cost 495€ in Vauhti-vaunu, so I bought them from Nimark.fi SKF timing belt kit was only 220€+delivery.

Paluu