HUOM!!! Uudet foorumille rekisteröityvät käyttäjät tai vanhat jotka jostain syystä tarvitsevat tunnusten uudelleenaktivoinnin (esim. joidenkin profiilitietojen muutoksen johdosta).

Toistaiseksi palvelimen viestit ainakaan gmail-osoitteisiin eivät mene läpi, joten rekisteröinnin yhteydessä lähetettävä tunnusten aktivointiviesti ei koskaan saavu perille. Tällaisessa tilanteissa ole yhteydessä sähköpostitse info@subaruclubfinland.net niin katsotaan tunnusten aktivointi kuntoon.

Lisäksi uusien clubin jäseniksi liittyvien maksu kattaa myös vuoden 2024.

Tuning/Maintenance for 2004 Legacy GT-B

Imusarja, moottori, pakoputkisto, vaihteisto jne. liittyen bensiinimoottorisiin malleihin
KidMoleman

Tuning/Maintenance for 2004 Legacy GT-B

ViestiKirjoittaja KidMoleman » 12 Helmi 2023, 15:08

G'day legends!

I have a 2004 JDM Legacy GT-B that I'd like to get to about 0-100 in 6 seconds. Is there anyone in Finland that can chip tune these or perhaps upgrade the hardware? Also its developed a horrible vibration at 80kph+ so is there any recommendations for Subaru repair places?

Kiitos!

JuuS0

Re: Tuning/Maintenance for 2004 Legacy GT-B

ViestiKirjoittaja JuuS0 » 18 Helmi 2023, 02:55

Hey there, no idea about tuning but with that vibration issue I'd start from the tyres, simplest and easiest way to start figuring out whats the matter. If it's balancing problem with tyres, those usually start 60kmh or higher, usually gets worse when you speed up. Could also be broken tire or crooked wheel.
Regashí 1.8/2.0 -91
Regashí 2.2 -90
Impreza wrx jdm -95(?)
Justy 1.2 -89 (vaimokkeen)
Fozzie cross sports 2.0 -03(vaimokkeen)

KidMoleman

ViestiKirjoittaja KidMoleman » 18 Helmi 2023, 17:56

JuuS0 kirjoitti:Hey there, no idea about tuning but with that vibration issue I'd start from the tyres, simplest and easiest way to start figuring out whats the matter. If it's balancing problem with tyres, those usually start 60kmh or higher, usually gets worse when you speed up. Could also be broken tire or crooked wheel.

Thanks mate, I'd be surprised if it were the tyres or balancing as I had all those checked in December when I had the brakes done. It had a similar issue previously which was one of the bearings in the suspension was missing, but they all seem to be in tact. Any recommendations for places that are good to check this sort of issue out?

bob

ViestiKirjoittaja bob » 19 Helmi 2023, 15:36

Artec-Power in Kuopio does engine optimisations - https://www.artec-power.fi.
Well-known Subaru expert.

Auto-Sorsa in Riihimäki knows Subarus, I've heard - https://autosorsa.fi, regarding your vibration problem. They can also probably recommend something, someone, to help you with your engine power issue.
Depending on where you live, and how far you are prepared to drive... :)
Legacy stw 2.0R -07 MT
Outback -01 AT
kaar vos kut, put te reis vas pät!

KidMoleman

ViestiKirjoittaja KidMoleman » 22 Helmi 2023, 19:36

bob kirjoitti:Artec-Power in Kuopio does engine optimisations - https://www.artec-power.fi.
Well-known Subaru expert.

Auto-Sorsa in Riihimäki knows Subarus, I've heard - https://autosorsa.fi, regarding your vibration problem. They can also probably recommend something, someone, to help you with your engine power issue.
Depending on where you live, and how far you are prepared to drive... :)

Absolute legend, yeah Riihimäki is probably the better option, I'm in Vantaa haha

JayL
Jäsen

ViestiKirjoittaja JayL » 23 Helmi 2023, 08:44

Absolute Performance can probably help you with the tuning side. Just make sure that boost is limited on low rpm, as those legacies like to blow up if there's a lot of torque down low.
STI MY05, Ioniq Plug-In MY18, Modus MY05 (ex: BH5 TT MY99, olympiavolkkari)
-------------------------------------------------------
Teen käännöstöitä EN --> FI, ota yhteyttä (YV)

Paluu