HUOM!!! Uudet foorumille rekisteröityvät käyttäjät tai vanhat jotka jostain syystä tarvitsevat tunnusten uudelleenaktivoinnin (esim. joidenkin profiilitietojen muutoksen johdosta).

Toistaiseksi palvelimen viestit ainakaan gmail-osoitteisiin eivät mene läpi, joten rekisteröinnin yhteydessä lähetettävä tunnusten aktivointiviesti ei koskaan saavu perille. Tällaisessa tilanteissa ole yhteydessä sähköpostitse info@subaruclubfinland.net niin katsotaan tunnusten aktivointi kuntoon.

Lisäksi uusien clubin jäseniksi liittyvien maksu kattaa myös vuoden 2024.

Icetracking in Finland February 2020

Keskustelua melkein mistä vaan...
boostjapunaseks

Icetracking in Finland February 2020

ViestiKirjoittaja boostjapunaseks » 09 Tammi 2020, 12:45

Hello Subaru Club Finland!

Since there won't be enough cold winter to go Ice tracking in Estonia, we want to visit our neighbours.
Does anyone know anybody who can help us find a lake, track and housing?

Best regards!

J

HABA
Jäsen

Re: Icetracking in Finland February 2020

ViestiKirjoittaja HABA » 10 Tammi 2020, 23:21

thickness of ice in Finland. http://wwwi3.ymparisto.fi/i3/tilanne/fi ... aksuus.htm
If you dont need to worry about money, maybe this guy can help you... :thumbsup: https://www.juhakankkunen.com/sportdriving :driving:
Kaasulla se oikenee... Viimeistään pajalla! :angry4:

Impreza 2,0 vapari spw 1996, ajettu 102tkm.
Ex: Pari leonea+ farkkulega-92+ Impreza -96 2,0 gl spw.

boostjapunaseks

ViestiKirjoittaja boostjapunaseks » 11 Tammi 2020, 00:21

Thanks!

Ice map is really useful!

And I'm totally jealous that Finland has so much ice and we have bad autumn.

But we'd want to drive our own subarus on a track. As Finland is country of 1000 lakes, there has to be some nice open ice track where You can drive without robbing a bank before.

Reetuhai2
Jäsen

ViestiKirjoittaja Reetuhai2 » 11 Tammi 2020, 00:26

I´m sure that there are ice tracks "open for subaru people", but you just have to go in middle-finland or upper. I live 40km from helsinki, you cant even say that theres winter. now is -10C, but last couple of weeks have been like -3C->+5C, no ice, no snow, nad every other day is raining water :laughing7: :biggrin: :banghead:

ximmo

ViestiKirjoittaja ximmo » 13 Tammi 2020, 15:00

Check this out: http://www.seikkailuviikari.fi/fi/kuusaanlampi/jaarata

It's all in Finnish, but you will get the most of it by using Google Translate. It's a commercial track 150 km away from Helsinki.I believe that you can sort something out by emailing them and asking for a "private track session". The only problem is that there's not enough ice at the moment, needs around 15 cms more of it before they let you to drive there. But let's wait until February, it will happen.
Herrasmiesautoilija.
M135i xDrive
ex: my08 Impreza WRX STi "pullukka"
ex: my05 Impreza WRX
ex: my09 Forester TD (faijan)

boostjapunaseks

ViestiKirjoittaja boostjapunaseks » 14 Tammi 2020, 10:38

@ximmo: Thank You for the tip! I wrote them email, let's see what the answer will be.

Are spiked tyres usually allowed on these tracks?

Let's organise multinational Subaru enthusiast days there! :D

Reetuhai2
Jäsen

ViestiKirjoittaja Reetuhai2 » 14 Tammi 2020, 16:46

Often only roadlegal (studded or non studded) tires are allowed, spikes do so much damage to track, when theres lots of people driving. And of course people with spikes would be so much faster than others with roadtires, that it could lead to dangerous situations.

boostjapunaseks

ViestiKirjoittaja boostjapunaseks » 14 Tammi 2020, 17:02

Quads and bikes are with spiked tyres for sure!
Of course it's total madness to drive on the same track with spiked bikes - done that! Madness! :crazy:

I'll post here also when they replay!

ximmo

ViestiKirjoittaja ximmo » 14 Tammi 2020, 17:58

boostjapunaseks kirjoitti:@ximmo: Thank You for the tip! I wrote them email, let's see what the answer will be.

Are spiked tyres usually allowed on these tracks?

Let's organise multinational Subaru enthusiast days there! :D

All kinds of spikes are ok at the track that I posted about. There are usually "real drivers" with real race cars - meaning rally, rallycross and such. They also have bikes there but the sessions are fixed: 20 mins of cars, break, 20 mins of bikes, break. Quite simple, but I believe you can book a private session for a day if you just pay them for the whole track. Normally it's a fixed fee per car but believe me, you do not want to go there with your road legal car if others are driving rally cars with proper spikes. :D Been there and decided to skip going onto track. :lol:
Herrasmiesautoilija.
M135i xDrive
ex: my08 Impreza WRX STi "pullukka"
ex: my05 Impreza WRX
ex: my09 Forester TD (faijan)

Paluu